Highlights of Episode 246
Thanks to MariGold Bars- Use the code StrengthCoach10 to save $10 off your first order
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle Extra time with Coach Boyle today. We spoke about:
- his article "Death of the First Generation Strength Coach"
- A few topics from his staff meetings
- The Board Press
- Half Kneeling Side Toss for Adults
- Fighting the Chop Battle
- How much leeway does he allow trainers at MBSC
- Impactful books of 2018
- His biggest change of the year
- What he sees for the upcoming year
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products
|Complete Youth Training
|Complete Core Training
|Complete Sports Conditioning
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Rachel Cosgrove is on to talk about “Risks and rewards of competing and continuing with playing sports"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Mike Perry does a case study on a fighter he is working with.
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy & Tim Robinson discuss "Setting Goals with Athletes"
If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!
Thanks for Listening! Let me know what you think, leave a comment below. You can help out the show by: