Highlights of Episode 283
David Harris, 35 year fitness industry veteran, former VP of Health & Human Performance at Equinox, kicks off a 6-part series on Racism in Fitness.
We spoke about:
1. How he is doing during a really stressful and challenging time
2. His personal experiences with racism in fitness
3. His experience with racist policy in fitness
4. Recommendations about what can people do to educate themselves about racism
5. Understanding white privilege
6. What can fit pros do to overcome racism in the industry
A sponsor for each episode in this series will donate $250 to the guest's organization of choice.
Thanks to Victor and Betty Gerstein for their generous donation fro this episode.
Anthony will donate $50 each episode as well.
Please consider donating.
David has chosen the "It Gets Better Project." Find out more here
Thanks for Listening!