Highlights of Special Episode 269.5
A Compilation of the
Results Fitness University "Business of Fitness" segments!
Segments from the last 10 episodes including
- Best Practices when Partnering with Medical Pros (Alwyn Cosgrove)
- How much square footage when starting (Alwyn Cosgrove)
- Best Practices When Getting Testimonials (Alwyn Cosgrove)
- How to Figure Out What You Should Charge for Monthly Fees (Rachel Cosgrove)
- Trial Memberships- Should We Do Them? (Rachel Cosgrove)
Elias Scarr's Sales Series
- Best Practices for Answering the Phone
- The Initial Consultation
- The 3 Part Strategy Session
- Deeper Dive into Filling out Par Q with Client
- Best Practices for Small Operations to Set up a Sales System
Want to learn more?
About "Be Like the Best"
During the last 12 years of interviewing many strength coaches, fitness professionals, physical therapists and gym owners, Anthony Renna has accumulated a rolodex of “The Best of the Best” in the fitness profession.
This book is a collection of interviews with some of those top successes. Through his conversations, you'll learn how they evolved in their careers, what habits and traits they believe made them successful, their goal setting processes, how they get through the hard times everyone faces and even some books to read and people they recommend following.
After each interview, you'll find a challenge or action step based on an important takeaway from each interview. These are designed to encourage you to build the habits to Be Like the Best on your journey to dominating in this profession.
As a fitness professional, you're already making an impact in your clients, athletes and patients. This book will help you stand out in a crowded field and help guide you on the road to success.
Go to BeLiketheBest.com for more info
Thanks for Listening!