Highlights of Special Episode 267.5
We spoke about:
- His new book, Change Maker: Turn Your Passion for Health & Fitnesses ness into a Powerful Purpose and Wildly Successful Career
- How almost dying in a car accident saved his life (and many others)
- Challenges in the industry that led him to write the book
- Finding your Mission and Purpose
- Why discovering you unique abilities will help you launch your career
- Defining Success
- So much more
Whether you work as a personal trainer, health coach, strength coach, nutritionist, functional medicine practitioner, or rehab specialist we'll help you:
- Discover your purpose.
- Find your unique abilities.
- Create a rewarding career.
- Change people's lives.
- Live your dream.
- Make the world a better place.
About "Be Like the Best"
During the last 12 years of interviewing many strength coaches, fitness professionals, physical therapists and gym owners, Anthony Renna has accumulated a rolodex of “The Best of the Best” in the fitness profession.
This book is a collection of interviews with some of those top successes. Through his conversations, you'll learn how they evolved in their careers, what habits and traits they believe made them successful, their goal setting processes, how they get through the hard times everyone faces and even some books to read and people they recommend following.
After each interview, you'll find a challenge or action step based on an important takeaway from each interview. These are designed to encourage you to build the habits to Be Like the Best on your journey to dominating in this profession.
As a fitness professional, you're already making an impact in your clients, athletes and patients. This book will help you stand out in a crowded field and help guide you on the road to success.
Go to BeLiketheBest.com for more info
Thanks for Listening!