Highlights of Episode 256
BodyByBoyleOnline.com "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
We spoke about:
- LTAD Windows for Speed
- Strength for Speed
- Treadmill vs. Ground Running
- The benefit of Sprinting for Long Distance
- Hill Sprints
- The meaning of "Be the Hashtag"
- The bare minimum of technology that we need
- The Running Mechanics Professional Certification that he is launching
- So much more!
Check out the upcoming Level 1 and 2 workshops coming in July (New York) and August (Montreal)
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle We spoke about:
- Spending time on a lift that you are not really focusing on strength
- StrengthCoach.com forum thread "NFL Combine"
- StrengthCoach.com forum thread Low Testosterone
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Rachel Cosgrove is on with me to talk about “Avoiding the Pitfalls of Opening a Gym"
Read the article we talk about in this episode "What Social Media Isn't Telling You About Owning a Gym"
Check out the next Results Fitness University Mastermind
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Jenna Gourlay starts a 2 part series on "Using the FMS with Groups"
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy & Tim Robinson discuss "What We Can Learn from Crossfit"
Click here to start your Free 14 Day Trial. If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!