Highlights of Episode 253
BodyByBoyleOnline.com "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Ron McKeefery, Vice President of Performance and Education at PLAE
We spoke about:
- His new book "Weight Room Wisdom"
- His excerpts "The Lion Tamer" and "The Old Man, The Boy and the Donkey"
Also on the show talking about their excerpts:
- Jay DeMayo- "Two Sides of Culture"
- Carmen Bott- "Stop Crying"
- Anthony Morando- "The Domesticated Elephant"
- Brett Bartholomew- "Lessons from the Banana King" & "Napoleon and the Duke"
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle We spoke about:
- StrengthCoach.com thread Heavy Back Squats for Tight 5 Forward in Rugby
- From a BBBO staff meeting video "Adding the mini-bounce back"
- StrengthCoach.com thread Issues with getting into the rack position
- His excerpt from "Weight Room Wisdom" called "The Floor Sweeper and the Window Washer"
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Rachel Cosgrove is on with me to talk about “Best Practices for Developing a Culture when you are Renting from Someone Else"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Frank Dolan is on with me to discuss "Getting Buy-in from Clients."
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy & Tim Robinson discuss "Practices of the Elite; Do they do those practices because they are elite or are they elite because they do them"
Click here to start your Free 14 Day Trial. If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!
Thanks for Listening! Let me know what you think, leave a comment below. You can help out the show by: