Highlights of Episode 251
BodyByBoyleOnline.com "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Charlie Weingroff, Physical Therapist and Strength & Conditioning Coach at Drive 495 and Physical Performance Lead and Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Canadian Men's National Basketball Team
This is Part 1 of a 2 part interview. We spoke about:
- His work with Canada basketball and the team that they have built
- The secret sauce to why it's been so successful
- How it can be replicated in a private facility
- Working with professional athletes separate from their teams
- Train sport skills under fatigue
- SO MUCH MORE!
Check out Charlie's website
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
We spoke about:
- Ken Clark's "Speed" in-service at MBSC (on BodyByBoyleOnline.com)
- StrengthCoach.com thread Body Comp testing and why he doesn't do it
- StrengthCoach.com thread Foam Rolling research
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Alwyn Cosgrove is on with me to talk about “Building Different Teams within Your Gym"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Frank Dolan is on with me to discuss "The Why Behind the Rotary Stability Screen."
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy & Tim Robinson discuss "Specificity"
Click here to start your Free 14 Day Trial. If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!
Thanks for Listening! Let me know what you think, leave a comment below. You can help out the show by: