Highlights of Episode 241
The MariGold Bars "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Al Miller, Legendary NFL Strength Coach, one of the pioneers in the industry
This is Part 1 of a 2 part interview We spoke about:
- The current state of Strength & Conditioning
- What might he do differently
- How he learned about Russian Periodization
- What complexes can tell you about your athletes
- Al Vermeil's Timing Device
- What he looks for in assessment
- The book is called The System
Thanks to MariGold Bars- Go to Use the code StrengthCoach10 to save $10 off your first order
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle We spoke about:
- The forum thread "Using Hip & Knee Dominant Exercises in Same Session"
- Takeaways from his Fergus Connolly in-service
- The forum thread "Building an Initial Client Base"
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Alwyn Cosgrove is on to do a “Rapid Fire Q&A” answering 4 questions that people had sent him
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Brett Jones discusses running the screen and focusing on the number that you get, not trying to figure out why they scored that yet.
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy & Tim Robinson discuss "Confirmation Bias."
If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!
Thanks for Listening! Let me know what you think, leave a comment below. You can help out the show by: