"Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Kevin Neeld, Assistant Strength Coach, San Jose Sharks
We spoke about:
- His assessment and performance profiling and how it affects program design
- Using Dorsiflexion as an example
- Strategies to individualize programming in group settings
- Workload and recovery monitoring
- His upcoming workshop with Mike Potenza and James Lavalle
- So much more
Optimizing Adaptation & Performance
Saturday July 14th (8:30AM TO 5:00PM)
Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning (MBSC): 29 Draper Street, Woburn MA
(NSCA) approved 0.8 CEU(s)
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
We talked about:
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
Alwyn Cosgrove discusses "The Four More Tips for Fitness Business Success"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Gray Cook continues a 7 Part Series on "The Functional Capacity Screen"- Part 3 in this episode.
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy is with Tim Robinson to discuss Tim's experience with "Practical Application of Athlete Monitoring"
If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!