"Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
We spoke about:
- All about the book
- Psychomotor Control Issues
- Muscles turning on and off
- Soft tissue implications to apical breathing and how we can end up with instability and tension
- Breathing assessment
- The Four Diaphragms
- What we should know about pain
- So much more
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
We talked about:
- the thread "Form Difference between "Old School" & "Functional Training"
- The thread "Explosive Step Ups"
- His Wisdom Wednesday post on Heavy Sleds
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
Alwyn Cosgrove discusses "The Four Commandments of Fitness Business Success"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Gray Cook starts a 7 Part Serieson "The Functional Capacity Screen"- Parts 1 & 2 in this episode.
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdyis with Tim Robinsonto discuss Tim's experience with "Collecting the Right Data and Paying Attention to the Right Things"
If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!