"Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
PJ Nestler (Performance Director of XPT- Extreme Performance Training )
We spoke about:
- Performance Breathing
- What the XPT Movement Curriculum looks like
- Training in the pool
- Recovery methods, including Recovery Breathing
- Going deep into Cold & Heat exposure
- Connect with PJ at his websiteand Twitter, andIntsagram
- Connect with XPT on Twitterand Instagram
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
We talked about:
- His progression for the Hang Clean
- Using the Hang Clean in different phases
- Using the Behavioral Change Model
|Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products|
|Complete Youth Training|
|Complete Core Training|
|Complete Sports Conditioning|
Alwyn Cosgrove discusses "It's None of You're Business- Keeping it Professional"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Greg Rosediscusses "Flying Dogs and Predicting Injury with the FMS"
NEW SEGMENT- TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdyis with Tim Robinsonto discuss Tim's experience with "Using Data to Build Relationships"
If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!