Highlights of Episode 226
The TrainHeroic "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Rob Assise (Track & Field Coach at Homewood-Flossmoor High School)
We talked about:
- His article "Coaching Reflections: Avoiding Your Expert Phase"
- His article "On Teaching..."
- His article "The Death of “Football Fast” and “Track Speed"
- The search for transfer- what transfers from practice to competition
- His thoughts about the weight room
Thanks to TrainHeroic for sponsoring the Hit the Gym with a Strength Coach Segment
Click here to start your Free 14 Day Trial. If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 25% off the Pro Edition!
The Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle We talked about StrengthCoach.com threads:
- Do Coaches Need to Have Played the Game
- Do Injury Rates Effect Team Performance
- Is Anyone Using the Concurrent Method of training anymore
Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Products
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Alwyn Cosgrove discusses "The 10,000 Rule"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Mike Perry discusses "Implementing the FMS into Your Business"
NEW SEGMENT! The Super Human Strength Segment
Dom Mazzone is on to discuss "What the Hell is NSF?!" Use the code "strengthcoach" to save 10% off your first order
Thanks for Listening! Let me know what you think, leave a comment below. You can help out the show by: