Highlights of Episode 215
Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach
Jim Kielbaso, President of the IYCA, Director of Total Sports Performance in Wixom, MI and Editor and contributor to Principles of Athletic Strength & Conditioning, is on to talk about::
- His blog post about the Young Girl Forced to Do Splits
- How he has evolved into the coach he is today
- The impact a coach has had on his son and family
- "Principles of Athletic Strength & Conditioning"
- His chapter- "Incorporating Speed & Agility into Programming"
- So much more
The Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
- A thread called "Tempo Running Questions"
- His article on StrengthCoach.com and interview on CONTINUE he did on "Success"
Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Product
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University Rachel Cosgrove discusses "Reflecting on how you've grown in the past few years"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment Frank Dolan continues his series on "Using the Functional Capacity Screen Case Study" Download the FMS and FCS Score Card - Sheet1
Thanks for Listening! Let me know what you think, leave a comment below. You can help out the show by: