Highlights of Episode 214
Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach
Dr. Fergus Connolly, Performance Director for Univ. of Michigan Football and author of "Game Changer, the Art of Sports Science", is on to talk about:
- An overview of his book
- Different roles with performance and how the Strength Coach has eveolved
- The 4 Coactive model
- Working Backwards with Planning & Prep
- What we can learn from the military
- His thoughts on Data, Periodization, Recovery and more
The Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
- a thread called "When to Incorporate 1 leg jumping and Plyos"
- ACL injury stats in the NFL preseason
- Pre-workout drinks and what they do at MBSC
Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Product
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Rachel Cosgrove discusses "Money- Pay Yourself First"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Frank Dolan goes over "Using the Functional Capacity Screen Case Study"
Thanks for Listening! You can help out the show by: